Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Loved this song the moment i watched it through a facebook status update. One of my friends has posted it and it calmed me to a great extent and i dont know if bcoz of any incident happening in my life or on the lives of my friends and loved ones. I noticed a lot of people have been having heart breaks and also, nowadays i feel its more of a trend for people to showcase their emotions on a social networking site as facebook! I really get kind of depressed sometimes reading about whats happening in others lives.


Lyrics | Christina Perri lyrics - Jar Of Hearts lyrics



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 Comments:

  1. Classic NYer said...
    I like this song a lot... she's got an interesting voice.

    And yeah, I think it is kind of a trend, isn't it? I heard a comedian say something like facebook was making privacy uncool, haha...
    Mystery Man said...
    sghe has such a hauntingly beautiful voice. Hopefully she'll become a huge star sooner rather than later

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape