Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The two videos the first one which is off the new Titanic in 3D, and below is just links because i couldn't get the embed code, is Breaking Dawn. Titanic wil always be close to my heart and is one of my fave movies, in fact i already call it a fave! I watched it for the umpteenth time and cried whenever i did.. haha.. so obviously i'm dying to watch the 3D as well.

I watched twilight on tele itself, but i hope i am lucky enough to watch Breaking Dawn at the cinema hall at least!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMHXi8bjyPc&feature=related

2 Comments:

  1. seo danışmanı said...
    The content and theme of your site is very nice ...
    I wish you continued success.
    Hope to see you, bye!
    3 Minute Fever said...
    Hi great reading yoour blog

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape