Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, September 01, 2007


Oh my god... am considered as a hot member on mybloglog!! isnt that so amazing? i know, not only me but thousands have been up there as a hot member but even then, there are butterflies in my stomach for being up there as one of the hot members... am so excited and so ive taken a screenshot of the page to show as a proof;)

please share my happiness with me dear friends.. can u see nisha2007 below a babys pic,that my baby and she looks so cute peeping from behind her carrier.. thanks mybloglog! u really rock!!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats for being a hot member. :)
    Kate said...
    Hi! Congratulations on your Hot Member status at mybloglog..(that's where I found you)Great blog.
    Visit
    http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/egold/
    Anonymous said...
    oh CHAK DE !! Congrats Nisha :)
    WritingsForLife said...
    if that makes you happy then congrats! :)

    By the way, you are tagged! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Well done,

    I found you also via MyBlogLog. Congrats for being so hot.;-)
    Monika
    Nisha said...
    hi guys! am really so happy and that got me lots of attention :) thanks for the sweet comments all of u! i love the attention:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape