Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TAGGED!!!!

BY RAAJII

oh my god so much confusion about being tagged.. lol.. i never knew it could get me all so excited and tensed up and keep asking raajji, the sweet girl who had tagged me, questions that could get her to think how dull i could be.i wasn't tagged b4 but not that i wasn't aware of tags:)just the task confuses...

but thanks raaji, for having considered me... worthy of being tagged!!!

Rule 1: Without changing the first letter, write a sentence that captures you/your essence.
Rule 2: Tag as many people as you want, but do tag at least one. This is an eye opening experience and can express to those who read it, things about you that they did not really understand before.
Rule 3: List who you are tagging.

A is for ADORATION for my little Angel Alisha, my darling, my sweetheart my life:)

B is for BEAUTY which is different things to different people... for me its whats beyond your skin not above...

C is for CHILDHOOD days which i want to return to but cant.. but reliving it, through my kids...

D is for DESTINY which nobody can change... can you change yours???

E is for EAR, is there anyone who has one??? i have lots to say!! hahaha...

F is for FRUSTRATIONS which overpowers me when strength/courage and self-control is in need...

G is for GOD is always waiting to hear us, ask him and he shall grant you but ask him with Faith.dont give up...

H is for HMMMM, i do this very very often when am thinking something during a conversation or i use it to start some of my sentences!

I is for IMAGINARY, world, the world where i live... ever body lives in it too!!!

J is for JAIL which scares the life out of me when i hear the word...

K is for KINDNESS which i have lots to offer:)

L is for LIFE, live life as if its a task we are given to prepare us for a new life we will be gifted after death, that's paradise!

M is for MOM/MUMMY/MOTHER, no body in the whole world can replace her:( and am proud to be one!

N is for NATURE gives to me what water gives to a fish... am longing to inhale the freshness of green fields but nature itself seems so distant! (dont crack your brains to understand)hehe...

O is for ONIONS always make me cry.. i hate them.anyone got tips to offer???

P is for PATIENCE according to me, can either make you or break you!

Q is for QURAN, the holy book of the Muslims which i respect and believe in...

R is for REALITY which i often mistake for dreams and dreams for reality...

S is for SIMPLICITY which i admire alot in a person and that's what you will notice as the first thing about me!

T is for TITANIC the movie, which is my favourite till now...

U is for UNITY/UNIVERSAL LOVE which had i known where to find it... i would climb to that point to gather and give away... we really need it,dont we?

V is for VOICES IN MY HEAD which reminds me when my bad is attempting to overpower my good:)and that's how my goodness always remains intact:)

W is for WOMEN, the strength of all mankind.. the form of a daughter,wife,mother... the list is never ending...

X is for X'MAS which is my most awaited festival coz its only this time i can go partying:) with family, of course;)

Y is for YES which along with the negativity it brings us, the words do offer plenty of positive vibes too!!

Z is for ZERO, the number that can make a rupee into a zillons of rupees;)

note:none of the sentences are copied from anywhere.. use the same or different words but not my sentences please:))

i tag AYUSH, RAAJII, WALIZ, ASHISH, MEROGULF, NAFASG and anyone who wants to take this tag from me! am generous..

8 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Thanks for TAGGING...I feel great taht atleast there are people who remember my ID...

    thanks again..
    WritingsForLife said...
    hehehe... hey i never thought you were stupid or anything :)
    you are totally fine. I love all your words.
    by the way, are you Muslim? Where are you from?
    Nisha said...
    ashish ur in my list of fav blogs;)see my blogroll ha and i never list any and everyone...

    raaji ur tagged back too;) yeah am a proud muslim! what about you?
    Navin said...
    hi, i've tagged you too...
    thank you for linking me.

    mero guff is different than gulf.. eheh.. check this link http://aboutmygossip.blogspot.com/2007/02/about-mero-guff.html
    Rashi said...
    Hey Nisha...sorry for have done this :(
    I see tht u've been tagged again..by me :(
    Enjoy and pls see my blog !
    Nisha said...
    hi rashi.. thanks for tagging me.these things dont bother me, they rather excite and give a feeling of being in peoples minds:) i will do the tag soon.ur blog is pretty interesting and am going to my blog.. ok na?
    waliz said...
    nisha..teach me how to tag first will you? a lot of people ask me to tag but now its time for me to learn..pls
    Nisha said...
    omg am tagged again!!!!:)waliz dear ive left u a comment and must ask for an apology:( see ur blog to know y...

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape