Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, January 11, 2010

I was watching this movie 'Sweet November', yesterday on television when this song was playing throughout as the background music. I remember hearing this song some years ago but it wasn't so enchanting then, or maybe i was too busy in life to be captivated by it.. but now i've listed it as one of my faves so that when am low and listening to it, it'll lift my spirits coz "Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time... " it's powerful and will be liked by you too, am sure :-)

This is not the original video of course which in Enya's version, but clips of the movie are edited well enough to touch your soul and make you feel as if your watching part of the real movie!

Happy MM :-)






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 Comments:

  1. Marites said...
    love the song, love the movie more even if it got me depressed afterwards :) Have a good week ahead!
    Liz said...
    Oh I love, love, love Enya!

    I'm great sis, thanks! I hope you are too. Sorry to for not visiting. got a lot of things going and maintaining multiple blogs eats up most of my time.

    Happy MM and Happy New Year!

    Take care.
    Anonymous said...
    one of my fave movie! and i love the song too. :)
    Jenny said...
    Hi. Just going through some old comments and thought I'd stop by. I'm gonna have to join in on this MM thing :D Looks fun.
    bluecrystaldude said...
    Hi Nisha!

    I am back! hehe. Happy 2010 to you! I am planning to participate in Music Monday this week. Stay tune! ;)

    Regards,
    Bluecrystaldude

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape