Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, July 13, 2007



nicole kidman was always my most favourite hollywood herione since i first saw one of her movies many years ago... as a child i always tried to imitate her,the way she spoke,those lip movements and the expressions she wore so naturally.till today she remains my hollywood queen, as i would nickname her with love.

her split up with tom was heart breaking, as they rocked together but... thats whats known as celebs style;)

recently she has confessed that she likes to treat herself to cake and she is not obsessed with the way her body looks."I can't have a piece of cake every single night, but I can have a piece of cake three or four nights a week! I eat healthily, but I also love pies and chocolate," said the blonde Nicole, adding: "I've always had this long, lean body type and I haven't changed since I was 15. I have a boy's body. I would love to have boobs and a butt like Jennifer Lopez, but I'm not having surgery so there it is." is what she has to say and i like her the way she is, no need for changing anything nicole, am ur fan always and forever! do you see an icon in her too??

1 Comment:

  1. Loan Nguyen said...
    I love Nicole Kidman so much. I am her fan forever. Wish best for her always.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape