Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009



Google has surely made me happy by introducing label clouds for blogger because i've always wanted to have the label cloud instead of a label list but wouldn't risk attempting the second time to tweak my HTML code for it, after the first attempt almost ruined my other important codes. Like i knew there were word press plugins for label clouds that had been converted to blogger successfully by other bloggers but i dint want to mess up again if i tried to setup the code myself. I also knew of the flash widget which dint suit my blogs layout so i opted to patiently remain waiting with my label list till a better and easier solution came up, and blogger has finally come to my rescue! thanks blogger... :-)

It feels so much lighter on the blog now because i've got a huge list of labels and i don't think it appealed to my readers before when they had to scroll right down to find what they searched for. The long label list also took up much of the space sitting on one side of my side column bar and often irritated me. But now.. who is a more satisfied person than me? hehe.. i guess many others will be glad too once they are aware of this and not only did they introduce the label cloud but selected labels too! now you can choose which label to show and hide by going to the selected label feature and checking or un-checking each one individually!! The best thing for me to do now is sort out my labels and then am all done.. what is your reaction to the newly intro label cloud? let me know quickly...

6 Comments:

  1. shydub said...
    Wow, that cool. I haven't noticed that yet. Atleast now bloggers have choices of how they want their label to look like. Thanks for the info nisha. I saw you label and its nice, you can see all of them. Nice layout too nisha
    Hitesh Rawat said...
    hmm.....nice feature you told us here.......i didn't see it....

    I'm following you....woo hoo....\,,,/
    bluedreamer27 said...
    oh i have read about that..its nice to see a new feature from blogger...
    bluedreamer27 said...
    by the way about the cooking thing hahaha i think i need to study hard so i can cook many kind of dishes hehe
    onlinemommy said...
    Nice is really nice, unfortunately I no longer host my blog in blogspot.

    Inline with this, may I also request that you update Online Mommy's Corner link to http://mylenerabago.com. Thank you so much!
    bluecrystaldude said...
    I have tried it! You can see it in My Little Black Pot site :)

    Just dropping by to catch up with you Nisha. Miss you so much! I have been very busy this year :)

    have a great weekend!

    Bluecrystaldude

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape