Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Thank god am able to view my yahoo mail after efforts to do so.. it took me days, until because i was always greeted with this 'sign in again for security purposes' page over and over when i tried clicking on my mails to read or even few minutes after signing in. I literally got so nervous, and frustrated because at first i thought someone had compromised my yahoo account which is not so easy to do(;)), and for not able to read imp mails! I missed out on some imp opps too.. and of course post updates of all those i've subscribed too.

I guess i wouldn't have got rid of the problem if i didn't change my password! hehe.. and i thank one of my commentor's for this.. thank you so much LadyViral, i took a deeper thought on your suggestion and changed my password and now i don't get singed out anymore! The reason for the issue, i have no idea, but i guess it was a technical fault from yahoo itself. When i tried to search the solution to the error i got in IE browser(never got this in Mozilla though), they said they were aware of the issue and it would be resolved soon but in vain, until i changed my password. So if you encounter this problem too, just changed your password which is also recommend to do every month or i would recommend weekly!(security reasons, you know ;))

5 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Good thing you got your mail back Nisha. We just have to be resourceful when we encounter problems coz they are not much of a helpful to us.
    Spices of Life said...
    oh wow..that's really scary...good thing to just change your password...if possible monthly...
    ladyviral said...
    Glad you managed to get your email back :).

    Well, the change of password was a suggestion because I figured you might have constantly signed out because of spywares in your email. I mean like some spywares could of got hold of your email account and they started to use your email account to send out junk mails to your contact list and in order to do that, they need to sign you out and sign in themselves. So usually what is the best, is to change the password to try first :). I never encounter it, but so far it seems to work for a lot of people. Glad it worked for you too ;).
    Nancy Janiola said...
    I've had this issues too before but not as bad as this..and you're right, updating your password every often is really a material.

    how are you Nish... haven't hop for a while. i miss being here.
    Unknown said...
    I had this problem two months ago.I did changed my password and everything back to normal.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape