Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, November 13, 2009

My yahoo mail seems to get on my nerves past few days, for barely i login and try to read a mail, i get singed out. Either session expires or i need to type in my password for security reasons. The problem is, it happens only with one of my mails ID, the main one! I just don't know what to do coz i'm not able to read imp mails, and neither reply.

I did contact yahoo and they said the issue was of notice and would clear up within hours but it's days now and am worried if i don't to read to mails i'll be in quite a soup. What am i to do, what am i to do.. some frustrating moments of yahoo mail here..

I guess many of you know what's going on in this heart of mine, it's pounding twice as harder fearing some virus attack but even if that isn't the problem, coz i have a anti pro and am careful, but when will this get solved!!?? I think yahoo mails teasing me but it's too much ya, it's the limits! I need to get this working soon..

Who else is going through this?? let me know in the comment box..

2 Comments:

  1. ladyviral said...
    Might want to change your password... you might got spywares.. that logs you out and start sending random links to your contacts.
    bluedreamer27 said...
    oh nisha i experienced the same thing here
    here, i made a post about this hope this will help you too
    http://bludreamer-tech.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape