Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, December 25, 2009


Can you believe its Christmas once again! the time of the year when PEACE, LOVE, WARMTH and JOY fill the air and celebrations go on merrily throughout the world. Writing this before retiring to bed as i have lots of activities once i awake. Aryan and Alisha's gift from Santa Claus is hidden away (hope he doesn't read this, my clever and curious son!) and will be kept under their pillows before they awake. Am so excited that this year Alisha (3 yrs) is able to understand a little about Christmas and knows Santa Claus very well and i cant wait to watch her excitement when she opens her gifts! We will obviously have a family day tomorrow and lots to feast :-)

Here's wishing all my readers lots of peace, love, warmth and joy on this day and throughout the year.. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :-)

4 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    FEED YOUR MIND said...
    How's your Holiday?
    Wish you all the best
    have a great day and happy blogging!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!
    lilyruth said...
    I love your new blog design its great did you make this blog design yourself or did you copy another template? I love it it looks terrific. Listen I checked out your ads. Also would like for you to subscribe to my feeds at http://dotblogger.blogspot.com and also stop by and click on my adgitize ads and know I also rated you with 5 stars.. You deserve it. this blog is awesome.
    Nisha said...
    Hi FYM.. i enjoyed Christmas as well as my hols. How are you doing? wish you a great year ahead.. hehe..

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape