Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Back this Monday with Halo sung by Beyonce Knowles. This song won at the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards for 'best song' and was nominated for 'best female pop vocal performance' and 'album of the year', at the 52nd Grammy Awards 2009. A lovely emotional love track with amazing vocals, modish beats, a simple piano melody and Beyonce's performance. Takes you deep into the world of the person who has bought light into your life.. "Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace, baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace.. I fell it love with it as i heard it and even posted it on my celeb blog. Enjoy the video.. Happy MM and a wonderful week ahead :-)

I deleted the video i just posted as 'viewing is restricted' and all the other originals cant be embedded! I was able to watch the video few weeks ago when i posted to my celeb blog but now its restricted to my country! But you can watch her sing live and as she seems teary, I had tears too in my eyes watching her, but that was a great performance from her on stage. :-)


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 Comments:

  1. Marites said...
    I love Beyonce! This is really a good song from her. happy MM!
    bluedreamer27 said...
    i really love this song!
    ..by the way nisha, as ive said a long time ago, it's okay with me if you donot pay to visit my blogs... because i'm happy to be here and no need to bring back the courtesy
    thanks and happy monday my friend
    jen said...
    I love this song! Happy MM!!
    Leigh said...
    Great song! Happy MM!
    Vera said...
    Oooh I agree, this was such a wonderful wonderful performance. She's put her heart in it definitely.
    I wonder what's the story behind the song?
    Liz said...
    I love Beyonce! Great pick sis. :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape