Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I was expecting it would rain heavily today when i would able to enjoy the evening showers in harmony swaying to my music, but, the sun came up and spoiled my plans! hehe.. okay, actually yesterday it rained like cats and dogs for a while and before that there were thunders, as loud as maybe, nothing else i heard. I jumped from my place and ran to close my doors but the storm was tough, seems like i was being pushed and being ill, i could'nt handle the breeze all the more. Sand from the pathway blew blown into the house. God, it was too much to handle, but then luckily it started raining and the storm subsided. I was wondering what would be the state of the people on the roads. I know how it feels to get stuck in stormy rains! anyway, i sat down to enjoy the rains which had already turned to drizzles by then :(... so i was dying for it to rain today!


Along with enthusiasm for the rains, i am also excited for the mangoes which are in season. It's a belief that you should eat mangoes only after the first or second showers so that by then the heat from the mangoes would be alleviated and safe to eat or else, one would get boils and sores. Here in India the varieties are huge. In West Bengal the state when i live we can find the following varieties like West Bengal Bombai, Himsagar, Kishan Bhog, Langra.. lol.. funny names, i know! But you cant beat the juicy mangoes you get in India :)

I'm sorry this was a draft supposed to be posted yesterday, i forgot to! :(... it was cloudy today, lets see if it rains :)

1 Comment:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    oh my it's so hot in here... and i just can't take it...

    by the way nisha,, you can now submit your song entries here http://blogidol09.blogspot.com/2010/04/song-categories.html
    have a great day and happy blogging

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape