Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, April 15, 2010


I must be crazy!! haha.. this is because even though the holy festival of Easter has passed weeks ago, my blog is still dressed for Christmas!! and you all thought i'm insane, still celebrating Christmas?? (wink).. the fact is i can merely manage to write a few posts and water my fairy land. If i plan to change templates and spend hours on that task, it'll affect my 'recovering' health. I'm under some medications for a minor illness i wrote about here and will be better soon, but i need all the rest possible these days, so it will still be no play and more rest for Nisha.. hehe..

I do feel so strong again after being cared for by hubby and in laws, not to forget mentioning my parents and siblings. They are all always concerned about me taking meds and food in time as am known for being careless on that part.. hehe.. but my poor diet because of skipping meals was the culprit of my illness, so am way much careful now. Hope to write soon... :)

4 Comments:

  1. Letherton said...
    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com
    bluedreamer27 said...
    don't worry nisha, you're blog still looks good even the theme is still christmas...
    that'st very nice to here that you're feeling way better now..
    Nisha said...
    Letherton.. thanks for visiting, will surely check out your blog :)
    bluecrystaldude said...
    Hi Nisha,

    I hope you're taking care of yourself well. Nothing more important than your health! :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape