Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, August 04, 2007


i recently read somewhere that she, trishala, daughter of sanjay had no plans to make bollywood films her career but that was two years ago.. (sigh) now shes more matured and wants to join salman! read on for the comp part..

Sanjay Dutt’s sentence and incarceration leaves Bollywood in a lot of uncertainty, but there is another Dutt who wants to carry on the legacy started by Nargis and Sunil Dutt and carried on by the lovable Munnabhai. It is Sanjay’s 19-year-old daughter Trishala, born and raised in New York, studying Criminal Psychology, but hopeful of becoming an actress soon.

Trishala spoke to DT exclusively on her Bollywood plans. "I want to move to Mumbai once I complete my degree. And I want to act in films because I want to be closer to dad now," said Trishala.

She has, she revealed, been getting film offers for some time but kept them on hold because getting her degree mattered more to her and her father. "I made the choice. I wanted to get a degree just in case I need something to fall back on. Dad wants me to complete my studies before I choose my career. He is totally against my joining Bollywood! But I know he will eventually give in. His exterior is tough but he is gooey soft when it comes to me," said Trishala.

Sanjay Dutt is reluctant to let her join Bollywood, Trishala said, because he believes the film industry has changed. "He used to show interest when I was young. But now he wants me to stay out of films. He feels girls are there in Bollywood mainly to adorn films. And he does not want me doing this."

She has already started preparing for Bollywood. The plump, baby-faced Trishala of yesterday is now a svelte and stunning woman determined to conquer the glamour world. She is already a successful model in NY and has endorsed a number of products including a popular speciality clothing line.

Who would she like to act with if she joins films? "Salman Khan, he’s my father’s friend," she replied unhesitatingly. "I am in love with him. I told Salman this when I was younger. And he had laughed and said, ‘Sure, why not?’"

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape