Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh my god, this quiz was real fun! the result what i got from my answers is that i can survive without clothes in the arctic for 3 and a half hours!!.. i wonder how freezing its going to be there, but all i know is that i would die after about a few seconds so leave alone 3 and a half hours, and that too without Clothing.. but i guess its worth visiting there to try it for myself rather than just assuming how much my body 'cannot' withstand the cold and if i get the chance and lucky enough to survive, i'll even build an igloo.. without clothes.. hehe.. What do you think?? take the quiz and let me know your chances of survival friends :-)

Merchandise Liquidators

This quiz was provided by


Merchandize Liquidators


a Wholesale Clothing Company

1 Comment:

  1. coolingstar9 said...
    Nishas,
    This will be the new experience. I think we have to put many layers of clothes and bring the heater.
    Happy blogging and have the nice day.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape