Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, August 01, 2009


Send this eCard


Its my wedding anniversary today and the rains have washed away my outing plans but never mind, am spending this special day with my husband and kids at home itself. Yes its very true, i tied the knot 10 years ago on this special day which transformed me into wife and mother. Since then life hasn't been the same. It was one great roller coaster ride which had its ups and downs, twists and turns but nevertheless, it was a journey worth the ride :-)

But during all these times if it wasn't for my husband who had been with me molding me into the women i am because i was just 18 when i decided to get married, i guess i wouldn't have known what marriage is about. I wouldn't have been mom to Aryan and Alisha and enjoying the bliss of mother hood, and i wouldn't be here sitting and typing these words as a blogger and friend to all of you, which of course has also been an addition to the immense happiness i have right now. Yes i can proudly say, It was my loving hubby who supported me in my journey towards blogging and made me a proud blogger today.

During the years of marriage there are times when a whole lot of issues set spark to the fires of bitterness between the spouses but i believe, a marriage is solemnized of the sacred vows which is love, trust and mutual understanding and that's what makes a marriage grow.. both work to nurture the marriage and keep the bond alive.. that's what marriage is about in a few words :-)

I want to dedicate this poem to my darling husband and wish us many more years together.

You're my past, present and future
How fortunate I am
To have a husband like you
Someone I love so much
Who's love is so true

You've shown me
In so many ways
That your love is mine
Until the end of my days

I love you for this
More than I show
I hope by my actions
This you do know

Happy Wedding Anniversary

2 Comments:

  1. Nilofer said...
    Hey Nisha... Happy Aniversary... Congratulations and celebrations...........

    Wishing you had a wonderful day..............

    God Bless you and your sweet little family..................
    Meryl (proud pinay) said...
    wow happy anniversary! ^_^
    God bless you and your family

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape