Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, June 05, 2010


Last month it was like all work and no play and this month its just play, play and play! hehe.. thats b'coz am too busy spotting critters in beautiful gardens across my virtual fairy land on Facebook :) I just don't feel like writing, as everything begins to jumble up in my head when my palms reach the mouse to type. I guess some of you know how ill i am... and to be roasted every day in the heat is not a joke at all. With no sign of the monsoon rains till now i always remain quite disgusted... ready to bite.. lol

My younger girl, 3 years, loves watching pictures of animals online so i just give in to her demands most of the times. If you're wondering where blogger Nisha has vanished!? i'm still around if you need me anytime though :)

Coming up in a post or two from now, Kolkata rickshaw pullers... do visit me soon :)

1 Comment:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    oh here it's raining already...

    of course will be her ...we'll look forward to your next post

    happy bogging nisha and hi to alisha

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape