Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, June 07, 2010

Since its not raining here, at least i get to see and feel the rains in this video of Rihanna... at first i found her voice too electric jazzy but eventually you'll find a sweet warmth as she croons the verse... its catchy and fun... just enjoy it :)

You can run into my arms
It's okay don't be alarmed
Come here to me
There's no distance in between our love

So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more
Because

When the sun shines, we?ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

Have a happy, happy MM... :)





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 Comments:

  1. Cakeblast said...
    Unknown said...
    I missed this opps. very well said Nisha. great post

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape