Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, June 28, 2010

I love the song sung by country singer Shania Twain, who has also given us a number of hits during the 90's. This song could fit in as a perfect wedding song by the lyrics which go on... "From this moment life has begun... from this moment you are the one... right beside you is where I belong". The video is simple yet beautiful with powerful music and lyrics which give the feeling of someone giving heart and soul away in love. Really romantic... Enjoy the vid and have a happy MM :)



I just swear
That I'll aways be there
I give anything
And everything
And I will always care
Through weakness and strength
Happiness and sorrow
For better, for worse
I will love you
With every beat of my heart

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment, I have been blessed
I live only, for your happiness
And for your love, I give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing, I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing, I wouldn't give
From this moment, I will love you
As long as I live from this moment on



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 Comments:

  1. jennyholic said...
    oh i love this song, but i just reminding of a bad memories...
    Bluedreamer said...
    this is my second favorite song from all Shania Twain hit..
    my most favorite is "Cost of many Colors" ... it is a revival song and originally sang by Dolly Parton..

    so lovely
    Cakeblast said...
    I have never listened to much Shania Twain, but after listening to this song, I can see why she is a legend. Happy Music Monday (on a Tuesday)! I was tired Sunday night and had to work Monday, so I didn't get a music post up till the evening. I also didn't get to visit the other Music Monday participants, but I'm here now! Here is my post..http://cakeblast.com/entertainment/new-music-monday/nmm-defiance-oh-the-band/
    Lisa B. said...
    I adore Shania Twain! This is a great song - and I'll have to check out that Dolly Parton remake as well! Check out my *first* Music Monday at http://lisabrowndesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/music-monday-billionaire-travie-mccoy.html
    Kath(MFS) said...
    Just passing thru via MFS-Blogger Gallery. Site is active and current - awesome! Keep it up!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape