Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I havent been posting since two days and am already feeling so lost, like as if the world is moving ahead much more faster than me.. It was tiring as baby Alisha had a runny nose due to the bad wheather here. I was also not well, sneezing my life out yesterday but i couldnt figure the reason out. I dont take meds in a hurry so i prefered to keep sneezing until today, and am quite ok enough now, to type at least! I missed visiting my favourite forums and communities and my blogger mates badly.. as blogging alone doesnt make any sense and they're a large part of me, these days:)

I think its time am giving away my precious award created by me to my favourite blog friends, just give me two days and i'll be awarding you all:). In the mean time, i hope you all are having great fun blogging away to glory:)

See ya soon!:)

6 Comments:

  1. twinks said...
    For sure your blogging friends missed you when you were offline for two days and now that you're back, they're all glad to hear from you again. Hope all is well. Hope you're feeling better now.
    bluedreamer27 said...
    your so sweet and kind as always nisha
    have a great day
    and more power to you
    twinks said...
    hi. thanks for the compliment about my designs. about your request, sure I can. but am asking you to give me few days to do it, am still doing some layouts for my friends and have to install them.

    What's your idea of a girly layout? Just send me the photos you want to be included in the header so i'll have an idea. okay?
    my email add: twinkletoe08@gmail.com

    thanks :] mwahugs to your kiddos!
    Jayanthy said...
    I am so happy that someone like you visited my site! It's really pleasant to read your posts. And i am happy that you r back!
    Nisha said...
    Thanks bluedreamer.. thats a great compliment rec from you:)
    bluecrystaldude said...
    Is this award for me too? hehe.. Thank you.. Thank you.. I was here couple of days before though. But my time is packed than ever. Love to see you're back and hope Alisha is getting better :D

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape