Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, July 12, 2010

This song has been playing since days on my playlist and on my lips and i never seem to get bored of it. The video is really good too, believe me... i watch it like everyday to remember that the things i want to rid myself even today, are so yesterday! Remember the singer of the breathtaking hit 'Un-break my heart'? Yeah right, Toni Braxton and just like you cried your heart out to Un-break my heart... Toni's powerful vocals, in this song too, make you want to dance your heart out esp when she sings...

Honey, you, you are so yesterday
I won't let you rain on my parade
Don't wanna hear a thing you say
So yesterday
Now I never wanna see you,
Never wanna feel you
Never wanna hear you
I don't love you,
don't need you,
can't stand you
No More..

And i can keep repeating this song also to hear Trey lyrics as he just takes the melodious, meaningful song levels higher with his vocals...

[Trey]
Baby what you're saying to me is
There's no more you and I
I couldn't get it right on yesterday
So kiss our tomorrows goodbye
Baby love shouldda brought me home
Shoulda just been a man about it
But now i'm crying like a baby girl your love is like my blanket don't know what to do without it

I'm standing here pleading my case
You dont care to hear what I say

Enjoy the vid and have a HAPPY MM :)









Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape