Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, July 29, 2010


I had made few posts to update on my blog and my internet connection disconnected! i tried and tried but in vain so i fell off to sleep sitting on my chair itself. Suddenly i was awakened by a thud from somewhere in the room and saw that Aryan banged his head against the beds head board. He slept off after a cry and i remembered i had work to complete so i continued to fidget with my connection settings and my broadband+ modem. I was adamant to complete my tasks and wasn’t going to hit the sack until i did so but my connection remained stubborn, so i took a quick nights nap resting my head on the table. Thank god i am now able to settle into bed for the rest of whatever is left of the night... Gn world! Gm too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape