Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, August 15, 2011

When darkness engulfs you from all sides There is no feeling in the world than the feeling of being loved. They say love can move mountains, bring in the light even in the dark, which is so true... without love you would gain everything but the happiness of being loved and cared for. You can be loved by your kids and can feel there is nothing more in life you want but always be loved the same way. You can be loved by the man of your dreams and still feel you have the world when the world is really not yours. You can be loved by your parents despite the rough times you've had with them... in the end everything that matters is the feeling of being loved! :)


I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I'd had it all
But I was waiting for you

[Pre-CHORUS:]
Hush now I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has come

When it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now's there's joy
Where there was weakness I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy

Hush now I see a light in your eyes
All in the eyes of a boy

I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love [x2]

Hush now
A new day



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Great Track - Thanks for sharing & Happy MM
    Namz said...
    Ooopss can't view it. But awesome feature :) Happy MM and and have a great week!

    Namz recent post Do You Believe In Magic?
    bluedreamer27 said...
    it's not available here in my country but I know this song and I love it as well...
    You can never go wrong with Celine... she's such an awesome singer
    Happy MM Nisha
    Nisha said...
    Thanks Ian... :)
    Nisha said...
    Namz.. wonder why? but thanks for visiting... Happy MM week :)
    Nisha said...
    Yeah Blue, shes my fave after all..

    Have a happy MM week :)
    Asho said...
    i really love this Titanic Girls song... she is a great singer...

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape