Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eid Mubarak to all my friends and everyone celebrating Eid worldwide, from my home to yours... On this auspicious occasion may all Muslims be guided by their faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings... And may Allah bestow glories, successes and happiness's to you and your families on this occasion and always... :-)

Now having a great day at home feasting on delicious sweets prepared by my in laws but its seems to be quite a quiet day for me coz my kids have gone visiting their grandparents and they aren't back home yet. I seem to be missing them a lotttt! When they're home, sometimes i have to scream at the top of my voice to quieten them but now that they're not here i'm somehow missing that noise they create around me!

We will all be going for continuous outings for the next few days and im happy to take some fresh breath from the hectic week that went by shopping and for the Eid preparations!

Eid Mubarak once again, and i hope you are enjoying this occasion spreading love and peace everywhere around you.... :-)

2 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    hi Nisha
    The Blog Idol Round 1 is up
    you can check it here http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-idol-2011-round-1.html

    I hope you can vote for your top 3 songs for this week..
    thanks and happy blogging to you.
    Vegan Recipes said...
    Greeat reading your blog

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape