Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, September 01, 2011


I cant believe August is no more, we will be welcoming it back again next year but then who knows whether they there will a next year or not! life is so unpredictable... i just keep hoping and praying i get to see another August since it has always been an important month in my life. Its like we were enjoying 31st July, our wedding anniversary and suddenly we are over with 31st August!

With June, July, August gone, we are just a few months away from Dec, the Christmas month! So exited from now! And soon we will be ending year 2011, welcoming year 2012! It was like as i had celebrated Christmas and new year just a few days ago but then its months past since and i am still sailing in an unstable boat!

Lets see what Sept and the remaining few months bring for me, i hope lots of everything ;)

1 Comment:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    yay! I'm very excited too... I hope 2012 will bring something good for me as well.. cheers!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape