Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Celebrity stupid quotes

You may ask yourself how can celebs and famous people be so stupid when they say things. Do celebs fake being so dumb. Judge for yourself ... read on !

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." - Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body." - Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees." - Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks.

"That scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it." - A congressional candidate in Texas.

"Half this game is ninety per cent mental." - Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Al Gore, former Vice President

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." - Dan Quayle, former Vice President

4 Comments:

  1. WritingsForLife said...
    hahaha... this is absolutely hilarious!!
    I loved this one:
    "That scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it." - A congressional candidate in Texas.

    LOL
    Anonymous said...
    wow.. thts really funny...
    waliz said...
    thts why some say beauty without brain and some politicians 'tongue on their cheek'
    Lavanya said...
    LOL @ Brooke Shields!!
    =)
    Damn funny, great to read after a tired day at work!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape