Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, April 18, 2008

What do you think when you watch someone aging drastically, someone in your home or maybe in your work place? I think you would always prefer to work your way with anti aging solutions rather than let yourself hagger away! Its a pity that some people just don't bother about their diet, its equally important to have a healthy healthy diet if you dream not to age quickly. Dont you think so? Ive made up my mind, am going to take care of myself a lot more from now on, as its high time i quit neglecting my diet. You take care of yours too and watch out for the benefits of the list of foods below:)

Green Vegetables.. Your greens should include cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumbers, turnip, ladyfingers, radish and spinach. Don't overcook them to ensure that the important enzymes remain intact.

Avocado.. Nutritious and delicious it also contains a good source of vitamin E which helps prevent skin aging. It is also rich in potassium which helps prevent fluid retention and high blood pressure.

Water.. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily whenever your thirsty instead of the concentrated artificial sodas. Water is the best and helps us to eliminate the unwanted toxins from our body.

Watermelons.. Watermelon is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin A. The flesh contain vitamin A, B and C and the seeds contain selenium, essential fats, zinc and vitamin E. Combine the two into a refreshing healthy drink.

Nuts.. walnuts are high in calories, rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper. other nuts include hazelnuts, almonds and pistachio. They enhance the functioning of your digestive and immune systems, improve your skin help control prevent cancer. Nuts may also help control cholesterol levels.

Berries.. berries are high in vitamins and minerals and contain folic acid too, which helps reduce the risk of heart desease, lowers cholesterol levels, regulates blood circulation etc.. and they're very beneficial for you.

13 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi been here
    Rose world said...
    Hi Nisha, thanks for the tips! I believe that diet is important in maintaining our body and fight aging process.
    twinks said...
    Hi Nisha,
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Good tips you got here. It's really important that we should be aware of what we feed our body. One thing that I always do is wash my face and put on some moisturizing cream to keep my face healthy. Fighting aging process naturally is better than fighting it surgically. :]

    Would you like to exchange links? just let me know. Thanks take care
    Nisha said...
    Thanks alot jana.. i appreciate your visit here! but confused;)
    Nisha said...
    Rose thanks for the comment.. your right, the diet does help us fight our bodies from aging quickly:)
    Nisha said...
    Twinkletoe i appreciate the visit and comment from the bottom of my heart:)

    people should be aware that naturally fighting aging process works better and faster and is guaranteed rather than all the artificial products and food stuffs we use:)
    twinks said...
    Here again.. added you already.. thanks for the add. take care :] mwahugs!
    bluecrystaldude said...
    Haha.. Thank God I am into those stuff you listed out. Although nuts sometimes will make my pimple to grow.. sigh.. But I still enjoy them.. Vegi also not a very big deal for me either. My parents always try to serve all the healthy food for us :D

    Hye nisha.. I am back.. though still havent finish my new post.. But do dropping by later :D
    Nisha said...
    Hi twinkletoe.. ive added you too:)
    Nisha said...
    Bluercrystaldude.. your right, our parents know whats best for us where our health is concerned:)

    I promise am gonna visit your site from the next month, as my pc will be fixed by then:) am so excited!!
    Sultana said...
    My eat all those things except for ovacado. And I know sometime I don't drink enough water.

    I really should change that habit.
    Nisha said...
    Hi syari.. thanks for the visit and the comment.. you should drink plenty of water, its the best drink:)
    lilyruth said...
    Hello Nisha tis is a very good article and I hope you wil not mind but I will place it on my site at http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com Old folks remedies I of course will place the link to your site as the source of where I got it it is very good information. LIsten subscribe to my readers feeds and I shall subscribe to yours if I have not already and also add me to your delicious bookmarkand be sure to add http://dogcents.blogspot.com and also http://dotblogger.blogspot.com to you blog roll your list of your other favorite sites. Thanks stop by and visit

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape