Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I took my kids to the mall close by to my home and bought them few more things, very last minute shopping:) As i said i hate to be incomplete.. hehe..

Know what? the roads were too slushy with the rains but i had to walk a while with the kids when am alone(hubby at work). I Love showing Alisha all the street animals and she loves each one of them to the core for while being carried, she tries to run out of my hands and pet them, but i don't allow her due to hygiene reasons. She calls the dogs "bow, bow", cats "Cath", birds are crows, even the parrot is a crow!.. hahaha

While on the way home, dropped into my sisters place as she lives close by and Alisha was mesmerised by the parrot she has as a pet. She spoke to the parrot in a language even i couldn't understand but the parrot did.. for sure.. as it was nodding its head at every word she said and mind you, the parrot is a tame one that talks too. Alisha told the parrot water, food, sleep, come, home, don't do.. All understood by the parrot:)

I was dead tired after the long stroll with the two naughty devils and both never missed out the chance to harass me, as usual;) Got back home and sat to blogging, saw that many opps had past away from my hands while i was gone.. all turned grey. So another tiresome day ended and a dead tired me, is off to sleep now!

1 Comment:

  1. bluecrystaldude said...
    Bow Bow? I used to call dogs 'worf worf'. Hehehe. I love parrots, but I think their sound weird and kinda creepy. haha

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape