Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was given this triple award by a lady with a beautiful heart and mind, a sister/friend, whose name is LIZA :) Thank you so much sis.. for the year 2009's first award! yippiiii!!! :)



Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I wish to pass these awards to:

10 Comments:

  1. Liz said...
    congratulations sistah! i'm glad that your first award for the year came from me. *hugs*

    Mommy's Little Corner
    Mizé said...
    Hi Nisha.
    Thanks for your visit and compliments.
    Congrats for he awards, the scrap element is cool and the puppies are so cute!
    Happy Blogging!
    Nisha said...
    Liza.. Thanks so much for the award, sis :) its my pleasure to have the years first one from you :)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks for visiting mize.. the award is cool :)

    happy blogging to to you too :)
    bluecrystaldude said...
    Thank you Nisha! hehe.. I will be off for a week start from this Friday. I will be going to Singapore under my university program. So, I will get in touch more with you on the following week :):)

    Thank you again! You have been kind with me :D
    Nisha said...
    Hi bluedude.. you are undoubtedly one of the friendliest blogger pals and will be missed dearly.. until ur back, take care :)
    Melissa said...
    Thanks so much for the award!!!! I just passed it on!
    Bluedreamer said...
    wow thank you so much nisha i really appreciate this one
    thanbks my friend
    im done posting it on my just an avid fan blog at (www.tagstagstags.blogspot.com)
    thank you so much
    have a great weekend
    Nisha said...
    Thanks so much Melissa.. your a pretty mom and you've got a pretty kid in Katelyn :)
    Nisha said...
    Hey blue.. as usual, your always here, thanks for much for giving so much love and support dear :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape