Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I always wished for a gadget where one can store all my files in one place with easy access and Android Storage has just granted this wish. They have laughed the storage where one can store like your music, videos/movies, photos, and files on the web, but make them all available to your android phone too! wouldn't it be nice if you had one click access to all your files without having to actually access your phones memory card? well the storage is designed to provide its users with that very trilling experience.

This allows Google Android phone users to reserve their phone storage for programs and applications and not multimedia and files. Android Storage provides a "virtual" and unlimited memory space for all Android phones and appliances and streams the content seamlessly to and from the phone. It's as if you have memory available locally, yet accessed remotely

If i got the chance to own the phone and its apps i would chose the AStunes app, because it would be enjoyable to listen to all my music and watch my videos too. I'll use it to play all my music files continuously without the need to store it on my phone. I'd use the shuffle option to play my music according to my pleasure and it would be really an experience on heavenly earth.

The site is yet to be lounged and 350 million users are expected to use the Android phone platform in the US and UK. To see if the services are available to you check with http://AndroidStorage.cn.

Post?slot_id=38677&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

9 Comments:

  1. AngelBaby said...
    I don't know much about this stuff but it does sound interesting. Does this mean I am behind the times now?

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby
    bluedreamer27 said...
    have a great day and happy blogging to you my friend
    bluedreamer27 said...
    btw nisha where's your entrecard??
    bluedreamer27 said...
    nice layout by the way
    wish that iam creative as you
    Nisha said...
    Hahaha Angel Baby.. we're not behind the times but our kids are surely ahead of the times :-)
    Nisha said...
    Blue my friend.. you're awesome :-)
    Lynn said...
    wish i know how to tweak my layout too so i can change its look every month. hehe. nice, new look, sis! (",)
    john said...
    Hello there, you have a nice blog in here..

    btw, I am now following your blog..
    Chubskulit Rose said...
    Hi Nisha, thanks for the visit and valuable comment and for adding me in SS (i propped u up there)..

    Following ur blog now s i can come back for more..

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape