Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Hi to all my friends... i had written in a few posts below that a baby was born into my family and that's the reason why i was a bit busy these days. I wont be available to blog for a few more days but i wish everyone keeps sending in their love and support... I guess everybody knows how a sister is happy for her sibling and that the new arrival has brought in joys to not only my sibling but to me as an aunt too! yes, i'll be away to spend time with my sister and her new born angel :-)

I chose this song because i love the video and the lyrics too... i've always been in love with the idea of love itself ;-)... didn't we all imagine ourselves as Romeo and Juliet while we were in love for the first time or didn't we imagine how it be when we really fell in love, while we were not? the vid is great... take a look :-)



Lyrics | Taylor Swift lyrics - Love Story lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





6 Comments:

  1. Bluedreamer said...
    i love taylor Swift i also love her song "you belong to me"
    thanks for sharing!@!!
    and thanks for voting me in Ilove blogging contest my friend
    AngelBaby said...
    I hope you have allot of fun with the new baby. They are so sweet.

    I loved the song. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you are back soon.

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby
    Unknown said...
    I like this song mommy nisha, i think its cute.
    Meryl (proud pinay) said...
    congrats to your sister and her baby!
    i'm sure u will have a great time with them ^_^
    ReadWriteSnap said...
    this music monday is really educating me again! i always hear this song since my daughter loves this but its only now that I knew that it's by her and all! thanks for sharing this, i like that girl, the face with that unexpected vocals...reminds me of avril lavigne - pretty face with vocal power.
    coolingstar9 said...
    Nisha,
    This is the happier moment in life that a baby was born, surely it will add some colors in your life[family.
    Wish your sister and baby happy for ever.
    I love the song, so sweet.
    Take good care of yourself, I believe now the little alisa is bringing you great joy as well.
    Have the nice day.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape