Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, November 07, 2009


Technorati.com has gigantically redesigned its site which is now 1o times more difficult to navigate. I mean, i wanted to take a look at my authority, add a few more favorites but i was in for a whole new surprise and for a moment i thought maybe i'd signed into an account i created long time ago. It was the same active one but my display pic, along with the reactions and favorites were missing! I even couldn't find the widget and code section. I guess the changes were made during Oct and i had been there few weeks ago. Reading the comments i assumed many aren't pleased with the vast changes made, but technorati still convinces that there are features yet to be investigated and will be updated soon. If you haven't logged in since then i guess when you do login you will have to update your account and upload your profile pic again..

It did take me hours to understand what’s happening on the site after reading through their Blog and Support section but frankly speaking, i'm personally not pleased at all with the re-launch as i cant even find the codes or widget section! Maybe if it is still there, i'll take me additional time to understand how to go about things on the site. If i am successful i'll let you all know.. hehe..

The most exciting thing so far was that my authority count short up to 422! It was just about 30 the last time i checked it but i don't think they had been updating at that time despite a lot of complaints and requests. I guess they've changed some features for the better and hope they change it to a whole new understandable and acceptable website. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape