Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, February 08, 2010

We hardly have a week to go, and boom! the air is filled with romance, romance and romance! I choose 'The power of love' by Celine Dion for this weeks MM. I don't know if i had posted this video before, but this song is one of my all time faves and fits the theme of romance so well. Happy MM everyone :-)




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 Comments:

  1. bluecrystaldude said...
    Hi Nisha,

    I love the song so much! Oh! Valentine's day is coming fast, I need to start finding gift for my girlfriend. LOL. Happy Lovely day to you Nisha!
    Dr. Rajshekhar Karlekar said...
    hi your blog is interesting.
    join my network and send free sms to any indian mobile service
    http://www.youmint.com/network-drraj5
    also visit my blog http://bodynmindbalance.blogspot.com
    your suggestions r welcome
    regards
    Rajshekhar

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape