Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Very bored as i'm not allowed to do a stroke of work at home being ill... i'm still on the treatment which is on its 4th month now and could take few more! Its nothing too serious but maybe for some it'll be surprising and those who know me very well had expected i'll be falling sick badly and all because of my neglectful self towards my health. The strong medication bothers me a lot and of course the changing weather. Sometimes its very hot and sometimes it thundershowers. Now you tell me how wouldn't this affect me? ;)

We were waiting when the monsoons would arrive but there's no sign until now, so we'll have to keep waiting... while the sun keeps shining and for the drops of relief to pour on us :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape