Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, November 06, 2010


My goodness... November has arrived and we're on it's second week and look at me, i haven't updated my blog since last month! Too busy shopping and getting reading for the grand wedding this Nov in our family. I would be visiting the beauty saloons to straighten my hair and, i hope i do look a lot better after that. The wedding is to happen end of Nov so i have enough time for beauty sessions while shopping is my priority right now. Soon after the wedding takes place i would be going with my hubby and kids for a holiday to five cities in India itself, so it's really exciting anticipating the wedding followed by a holiday. Then when we return we will be celebrating Christmas and New Years. I guess never ending happiness and excitements this year for me :)

What about you?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Happy Holiday to you and your family.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape