Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Todays music monday is a song called 'Friends are Quiet Angels' which is so true is dedicated to a very sweet blog friend, Blue dreamer



To bluedreamer...
I was really very happy and excited a few months ago when i received the package below, a lovely jewelery box from my blog friend blue, but i'm so sorry for i couldn't thank you earlier(when the post arrived) as i didn't know the post arrived(until you asked me so) But i was already so busy in the midst of a family's wedding preparations and then went holidaying. Also still undergoing my treatment(will write about it once recovered completely). I know i could have written at least something but i wanted to make this a music monday and special post for your thought-fullness and love for all of us who are your blogger buddies.

The lotus flower right at the top of this beautiful neatly crafted box is really so very attractive. I've already began storing my precious earrings in it. Everyone else in my family were also very excited, my kids Aryan and Alisha too. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to show off a keepsake, from your country to mine. I will always cherish it and mostly the love you always give to all of us, your friends in the blogospehere :)

To my other readers...
Blue is the author of multiple blogs and he had sent this beautiful gift, a souvenir all the way to each of the participants who had participated in his song idol contest months ago and i was soooooooooo lucky to be one of them! I couldn't make it right to the top and lost out earlier but i enjoyed a lot while participating, esp because i got the chance to share some of my favorite songs with other bloggers.



Blue had always been a very sweet, kind, supportive and inspirational friend to all of us always... and even now when the times are too busy and i cant blog, i remember my friends and the support and love their showered on me back then... and when i get time i return to read their daily ramblings and what they want to share with the world... only sad thing is the limited time which restricts me from interacting like before. For me he is one of those expert bloggers after successfully authoring almost 20 blogs! You check them out too... :)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    oh my... i am not expecting this Nisha.... this is very touching...I swear!
    i am so lucky to have a friend like you... I'm glad that we are both still here in the blogosphere despite of some ups and downs...
    Some of our blogger buddies went on hiatus already while others had quit... you are one of the first blogger friends that i have ever had and i am really proud of it...
    thanks you nisha for this wonderful post of yours...
    from the bottom of my heart... thank you...

    May God bless you and your family
    have a great day and happy blogging
    LadyJava said...
    Aw so sweet!
    Happy MM Nisha!
    Namz said...
    Lovely :) Happy MM!
    Nisha said...
    Blue.. those were my true feelings as your friend, and am sure all your friends out here in the blog world agree with me on how wonderful a person you are :)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks Ladyjava.. would love to see you again here :)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks Namz :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape