Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012


Today while India celebrated Holi, the festival of the Hindus, the world celebrated Women's day. This day can never be forgotten by me as few years ago i had one of the worst nightmares of my life, a fracture! Infact multiple fractures on my big toe! now isn't that as painful as birthing? not at all but it was an extremely painful experience i'd never imagined i would have to go through. Being a holiday most of the hospitals remained closed and i had to struggle with the pain for a whole night! As soon as morning arrived we, my bro in law and hubby, rushed to the hospital and took an x-ray. The report shocked me but not more than the pain which only eased after i was taken to a nearby clinic to have half of my leg plastered... i kept it on for a few days and had it removed to find no sign of any fracture, minus the pain and to me this was a miracle. Doctors are saviors, really!

Anyway Holi is the festival of colors which i had already posted about here... my kids enjoyed a lot playing with the colors. We elders just remained at home. This day will always be a day to remember... Happy and safe Holi all my readers :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape