Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Glitter Graphics


I am so thankful to friends who dropped by my blog when i was depressed and away, and left such encouraging comments which i really was in need of. Am so happy to say that most of the pains have actually disappeared and am back to normal again. This means, am no more depressed, am happy again! Friends have been really supporting and i will never be able to pay them back..

... and yippee, the news of my new pc on the way.. there are feelings of wanting to scream and tell the world how excited i am. And to think of just yesterday, i felt like the most unhappy person on earth! I know how i struggle on this pc, which is not a model from the 80's.. hahaha.. yet its pretty slow and frustrations build up when commenting and blog hopping isn't easy.

Baby Alisha is growing up as i wanted, my son Aryan too.. I got a loving/caring and supportive husband. They're all i ever want in my life and i am no doubt, trying to appreciate the greener side of life:)

10 Comments:

  1. Pok Dell said...
    Hi! Alisha...
    When will your linker on the sidebar will be available?
    So that I can put my link on it :)
    Unknown said...
    Glad to hear you are feeling better...
    Sultana said...
    Nisha, I'm happy to know that you are feeling much better. :) New PC... great! My was slow too, my husband got me a new memory card. Now I'm thinking of a laptop. Mia ha ha ha. Not now maybe. :D
    Nisha said...
    Hi bingtang.. so glad to see you again.. the linker is always unavailable.. wonder why.. but dont worry i will add you to my blogroll:)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks purplefrog.. with beautiful blogger friends like you, my days have to be happy again:)
    Nisha said...
    Hi syari.. i did take a new cpu for the old monitor, but in vain.. i now have to take a brand new one, or else, i wont be able to even log in soon!

    Wow, a lappie? thats so great.. my cousins have theirs but i dont know why i dont fancy it;)

    And hey, grapes are not sour at any cost:)
    twinks said...
    Hi Nisha,
    am glad to hear that you're feeling better now. Congrats to you new lappy..yeey! am excited for you! enjoy it! happy monday :]
    coolingstar9 said...
    Nisha,
    I feel sad when I hear that you are not so good.
    Now, I really feel happy that you are well.
    Please keep on moving, face the challenge ahead, life is really great.
    Have a beautiful journey, best wishes from coolingstar9
    Nisha said...
    Twinks.. i am so happy to be able to find peace within myself, and thats what makes me so happy:)
    Nisha said...
    Coolingstar.. life is really challanging and exciting at every step we take.. But my dear friend i hope all remains well with you also forever :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape