Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I don't know how my visitors reached from 800 to 1,595 to 2,000 to 4,587!! Its almost reaching 5,000 visitors and that's not really bad, ha? But the most confusing thing is that how come between a one day span, my visitors have increased quite rapidly.. like from 2,000 to 4,587. Do you think its fishy, possible or incorrect stats? Please let me know.. I am used to traffic as high as this but that was before..

Its true that i used to have about 2,000 and more visitors before the month of may, and it was possible because i was blogging from July 2007. The very disheartening decrease happened when i wasn't active for almost 40 days, month of may.. my visitors dropped to just 200 something:(.. A few posts and activeness on forums, communities etc got me back to square one and now this big big increase.. but hopefully it should continue this way, if there is nothing fishy:)

10 Comments:

  1. twinks said...
    COngrats to your increasing stats dear.
    You're one great blogger so its not a surprise if you get lots of hits back..
    keep it up!
    :] cheers!
    bluedreamer27 said...
    i agree i also get confuse with that
    well congrats nisha for increasing your rank i know it will be higher and much higher so soon
    by the way i am now to celebrate my first year anniversary here in the blogosphere
    and in got something for you in my blog
    thanks for being a part of my blog my friend i treasured every comments and moments you spent there
    thank you again have a great day
    Pok Dell said...
    That's a great amount of traffic. Congrats.
    P/s: thanks for added me to your blogroll
    coolingstar9 said...
    Nisha,
    I am extremely happy that your traffic has been increased. It is because of your diligence, keep it up.
    Have a nice week, best wishes from coolingstar9
    waliz said...
    to tell u the truth nisha , i couldnt be bothered wth my stats..but i can feel u r happy wth it...just take it..dont ask so much question...hehehe...btw u really deserve the stats dont u?

    if nisha happy, so do i!
    Nisha said...
    Thanks so much twinks, yeah i guess some page or post may have caused the sudden increase.. but hope its just not for temp:)
    Nisha said...
    Hi blue.. thanks for the award, and happy first anniversary to you:)

    We all love your blog and will be there for you, not matter what!
    Nisha said...
    Thanks bintang.. if you notice, my list is very tiny:).. but i hope to increase it someday and soon!!
    Nisha said...
    Oh cooling.. thanks so much buddy, wish you a great weekend too!:)
    Nisha said...
    Oh my waliz.. how i coulnt help but smile at the comment.. you're wonderful at commenting.. hehehe.. thanks anyway dear:)

    I dont want to go agaisnt the tos of google, they're quite strict na;)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape