Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, August 08, 2008


courtsy People.com

OK, now i know these pictures were out many days ago.. but as you know i like to buzz about the things that interest me and maybe am not a new blog so that's why am late at posting this beautiful picture post;) but never late than never:)

That's Angelina's and brads beautiful babies.. the twins that were the most talked about since the pregnant mother claimed all rumors true. The 3 month twins look extremely adorable and as expected would take over both their parents beautiful and dashing looks. So now the two new members Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline( tough name) have joined the family of 6, that totals up to 8!

The pictures are said to have cost them a whooping $14 million and why do i feel the celebs babies are great way to making some quick $$$$$.. I mean for the couples themselves;) he he

11 Comments:

  1. bluecrystaldude said...
    Hi Nisha, the twins are adorable :D

    Nisha, do you mind drop your thoughts about marriage in my latest post in my blog? I am hoping to write and/or present about that topic. And since I haven't married yet, I really appreciate your thoughts :D
    bluedreamer27 said...
    oh they were so lucky for having such a great celebrity parents their hollywood career will be brighter for sure if they grew up and decided to enter that world
    by the way nisha i just wonder why i didnt received a notification for your posts eventhough i subscribed with your feed?
    but then have a great day my friend
    Shemah said...
    They don't know how much they've gained from being born to parents like Angie and Brad. LOL! They are two lucky kids. Same goes for the rest of the brood. :)

    I just hope they don't turn out like those Hollywood brats that pop into rehab like they're popping into the gym. *sigh*
    Anonymous said...
    so precious babies...I was gonna buy the magazine yesterday but I changed my mind...By the way, I have an award for you. Please get them anytime you like at http://jccleofe.blogspot.com
    Anonymous said...
    so precious babies...I was gonna buy the magazine yesterday but I changed my mind...By the way, I have an award for you. Please get them anytime you like at http://jccleofe.blogspot.com
    twinks said...
    120% adorable babies.. :] so cute...
    btw, got an award for you..you're one brillant blogger..

    thanks for the compliments about my designs..am flattered.. :]
    Nisha said...
    Bluecrystaldude.. am so sorry i tried commenting on the post but i cant see the 'comment' button!! Thats frustrating as its happening to many other blogs..
    Nisha said...
    Bluedreamer.. i think you haven't confirmed the email, buddy;) but i do your mails to my post!! just that am so sorry am facing the same problem with commenting lately.. dunno why..
    Nisha said...
    Thanks for the comment shemeh.. i guess if their parents guide them well, they wont turn out like some spoilt celebs:)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks JC.. you shoud've bought the book.. because you dont get the complete gossip on the net;)
    Nisha said...
    I am hso appy by the wonderful comment twinks;).. ill hop of to your blog soon!

    Thanks to you in advance, and thanks to jc too:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape