Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here at a online sports videos site, i recalled memories of my sports injuries which i can never forget. At this SportsVids site, lots of other sports videos are embedded to recall any of your memories too. Now for my story below..

I was a sports crazy person back in school and as the leader of my house i had some responsibilities, lots of them, so that my team was able to win the cups and medals. In 2007, the basketball practice began. We scored quite a few points in the first round and was quite happy but during the mid of the second, i suddenly felt a pin pain in my head like i always used to feel but never bothered. As i felt so dizzy and felt like fainting i saw my opponent charging towards me with the bounding ball and all of a sudden there was a loud thud, bang and her head butted mine! I thought i died that day but the lord saved me, i was rushed to the school hospital and i was put to rest for a few days. Was advised to visit an eye doctor to find out the reason for the unusual pains.

On the day of the main basketball match, i hurt my toes and my little toe bled profusely under my sports shoe. Felt the pain, which was terrible, yet i ran bounced, ran bounced and scored some points for my team, at least. Though they advised me not to take part i was reluctant and we went on to win:) But i can never forget about my sports injuries even today, it has created a huge impact on my life for whenever i watch any sport, i look for some crazy injuries that are likely to happen anytime.

Out of all the videos, i liked one that somewhat effected my life forever and you will know why when you take a look. It has some serious injuries and how you get them while in a game. You must also upload some of your videos, whether its your child’s first homerun or any sports clips. Am sure it would be loved:)


Sports Injuries - Click here for more sports videos

Post?slot_id=21596&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape