Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Those tiles you may have seen a thousand times on the city subway while you travel around NY city subway and fancied them as a home design have made a comeback, now as a design for house flooring. Each Subway Tile is made from crystal clear glass at a full 8mm thickness. Would make ideal flooring for kitchen and bathroom where water is much in those areas, because the glass composition is resistant to moisture, and is also available in many vivid colors. They are suited for commercial and residential use, as well as dry and wet areas.

I wish i could reconstruct my home and install these tiles in my bathroom and kitchen to bring about a more trendy and sophisticated feel and charm to my home. I always love to get compliments on home decor and new flooring would transform my home from ordinary to extraordinary. My home's environment could change a lot too because good quality taste matters a lot. Don't you think so? :)

1 Comment:

  1. brand show said...
    I ALSO FOUND SUCH INTERESTING THINGS ON http://www.brandshowrooms.com

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape