Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, July 23, 2007



call me a paranoid mother, but not a day goes by when i dont freak out about something i think will adversely affect my daughters health.this week its her crawling about in such speed i dont get the chance to catch up with her and there is a whole new set of worries, such as being afraid that baby will get hurt.

unfortunately, this is one of those things that all parents have to accept and deal with once their baby begins to get around on his own.he will now try things out (remember, though, babies learn through exploration and he may get hurt a time or two.my kid always gets bumped on her head and the funny thing is that she loves the bumps:) she keeps banging her head on the wall or anything close by.of course its me whose always safegurding her:)its also important to supervise the baby to the best of ones ability and to keep the environment as safe as possible for him to learn in...

she also loves trying to stand up by some sort of support,sticking her tongue out ofen,dances with the music(i love this one),throws things a little far(no its not my style),plays with her big bro so sweetly.. hahaha my cutie she is and i love my best friend and playmate:)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    awww..what a cute cute baby ! adorable!
    WritingsForLife said...
    oh she seems so cute and trust me, every mom is paranoid and they should be like that... otherwise, we kids wont survive

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape