Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

some funny celeb quotes

Justin Timberlake

'I pick my nose and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there's a bogey then just pick it, man.'

Keanu Reeves

'I'm a meathead. I can't help it, man. You've got smart people and you've got dumb people.'

Jade Goody

'Is East Anglia abroad?'

Elle MacPherson

'Underwear is such an emotional thing.'


Celine Dion

'My child was not only carried by me, but by the universe.'

Brooke Shields

'Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.'

Britney Spears

'I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.'

David Arquette

'I think God is a giant vibrator in the sky ... a pulsating force of incredible energy.'

Alicia Silverstone

'I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.'

3 Comments:

  1. morinn said...
    the quotes really gave me a laugh specially that of keanu reeves and britney! lol
    Anonymous said...
    hey nice stuff in here, nice reading !
    WritingsForLife said...
    haha.. this is so cool :)

    Britney Spears quote is the best :)

    Nice blog, I must say. Linking you to mine :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape