Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, August 07, 2008





***********************************************

My computer has grown old and needs to be dumped! that's what i feel for my more than four years computer, my old pal. I had a done a format two months back and then again last month and again, yesterday!! Phew! yet i don't want to part with my old buddy;) Of course its going to be very disheartening when i actually do.. I cant use a screen resolution not more than 800x and its very difficult to view pages. I think most surfers would agree? so i think i have to compromise my old for new and then i can achieve some of my blogging goals:)

The main problem that arises is when am using two browsers at the same time when am surfing my daily sites, and the fact is that its compulsory to use both because some sites are not compatible with either one. I love using both browsers but both have their own pros and cons. Though Mozilla is fabulous to use especially because of its multiple tabs and i love Internet exp's neat and clean look! Using both together makes my PC get too slow. I need some advice and solutions so that i can make my time useful while am still on this computer:) Which browser works best for you???

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hi nisha !
    thanks for visiting me.
    Please review my blog and let me know when you have posted it ! Cheers
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hello nisha well im after mozilla firefox
    i tried internet explorer before but the moment i open multiple windows on my PC error occurs which never happend in my mozilla
    hehe
    by the way nisha
    would youlike to be my guest top five lister in my blog?
    you can write anything and rank it by yourself from top 5 to top 1
    have a great day
    Nisha said...
    Hi hari.. will be reviewing you soon;)
    Anonymous said...
    Nisha, some sites were best viewed using mozilla, but I still prefer using IE. So I use both of them in my daily surfing and so far there is no problem such as: slow down...
    Sometimes I even open more than 8 pages at one time!
    Nisha said...
    Hi blue.. i know mozilla is better, i still use even though my pc is so slow.. but i just dont know why i love internet exp:)

    I would love to be your guest blue, its a pleaure as always:)
    Nisha said...
    Martini.. i love internet exp, too.. and use both the browsers:)

    Thanks for the comment.. will visit your site soon:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape