Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I had been watching the grand opening of the Olympic right since my childhood days, when color televisions weren't even in scene! I remember my father and grandfather cheering the volunteers in such great enthusiasm as each country walked past our Televisions screens. Little did i know what was happening, i could just understand that there was some singing, dancing, some sort of drill display going on.. yet i always watched in amazement.. As the years passed, i missed out on many of the beginnings but when i watched this years opening which was remarkably planned and carried out.. i enjoyed every bit of it and not only me, but Aryan and Alisha, my two kids also watched the spectacular event with our eyes fixed onto the TV screen. Both my cheerful kids were clapping their hands and waving out to the participants on the TV! That was quite cute, made me remember my days :)

India was also there making us proud. But this time.. India watched wondering if they will bring us any medals this year?? Seems as if someone read our minds(the whole of India).. hehe.. and news flashed on TV that.. Abhinav Bindra earned India’s first-ever individual Olympic gold medal, winning the 10-meter air rifle competition on Monday. In India, his parents rejoiced upon hearing the news.


Courtesy: The times new york

For more info on this topic, please visit the following site at India’s First Gold

As soon as i discover some new and clear photos of the grand opening, i will update this post:)

1 Comment:

  1. Carrie and Jim said...
    I have been watching the games and have really enjoyed the events. The open ceremony was my favorite.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape