Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, April 27, 2009

My first music monday meme grabbed from Mariuca.. so here's my first music monday post, and am embedding the song 'Hero' by one of my favorite singers, Mariah Carey! shes got an awesome melodious voice, her lyrics are always meaningful and touching just as much as her vocals.. i listen to this song when am down and it makes me feel that nothing can break us, coz every emotion inside us is controlled by ourselves, we just got to search for that 'Hero' within us :-)






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





1 Comment:

  1. Mariuca said...
    YAY! Mariah is my favourite, happy MM Nisha! :)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape