Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Gone march, I really love all the awards, tags and meme's i got because it feels special and appreciated by our fellow bloggers. Tomorrow i hope to begin my new awards contest for the blog of the month and am hoping to get across my intention, my message, that i thank and appreciate every blogger for the hard work they put into their blog sites .. Nisha's blog of the month award means that to me :-)


Certified queen of blogs :-)
This sparking award, below can you see it? It was awarded to me by my dearest sis/friend Liza from mlizcochico. Thanks a bunch Liza, i consider you as my greatest inspiration who i've always admired for the way you balance between being a mother and a blogger and the fact that you are also very popular and one of the top blogggers in my eyes.. To add to that you have also been a very loving sister to me and am truly glad to know you in the blogosphere.

I'm also really happy that you've chosen to award me as the deserving 'certified QUEEN of BLOGS' Liza.. The meaning behind the award means a lot to me and its really touching:-)



This award comes in three colors, silver, pink and purple. Choose whatever color you think would suit your your blog and click here for the rules.

I would to tag these who have either inspired me in many ways, and who are blog friends who have been very supportive and friendly since i knew them. They are..
Azlynn,
Twinks,
Syari,
Purplefrogcat,
Nancy,
Liza,
Martini,
Lalaine,
Charlotas web,
Aunt Nora,
Lilyruth,
Lalaine,
Shydub
Nancy
You all deserve this.. enjoy the award :-)

*****************************************************************
Sisterhood:-)
These two beautiful awards were also given by Littlemiss from littlemissfly, a mother of two and a very friendly lady blogger. Shes been very friendly since shes joined us all in the blogosphere and i wish her all the best in her journey towards blogging. I owe her an apology for not posting these precious awards in time. But even if i'm late i'll always complete them, so hope she forgives me. Thanks a lot sis.. :-)


Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Would love too tag Azlynn,
Twinks,
Syari,
Pinaymommy,
Martini,
Liza,
Nancy,
Joy,
Shydub,
Aunt Nora,
Lynn and
Nova

*************************************************************
Friends
This is the first given to me by my sweet newest Sister/friend Littlemiss from littlemissfly. Thanks so much dear..



These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would love to tag more than just 8 bloggers :-).. Enchie,
Dede andro,
Cecile,
Meryl,
Kudusmama,
sweetychocoswithecstasy,
Nuturing nigel,
Lisgold,
Naomi,
Lovely,
MyChidlrenNMe,
Dorothy,
Claire,
Lima,
Dorothy
Juliana,
Rosilie,
Lynn and
Nova .. Thanks for being friends :-)

17 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    hello Nisha you are really so sweet thats why you have bunch of friends here
    and i just notice the award youve share with our friends like waliz, dann and sweetipie
    i miss them too
    i wish they're doing fine and great and hoping to see them soon
    bluedreamer27 said...
    by the way nisha what does monetize your blog means?
    what is the benefit from it am i going to be charge for it?
    thanks
    bluedreamer27 said...
    oh its okay Nisha I know that it all for female and I know Bluecrystaldude know that too
    have a great day my friend
    Unknown said...
    congrats nisha!I am Happy that you have lots of loyalty friends :)
    btw i had change my blog url http://rafflesiamom.blogspot.com check it out when you have time cheers!
    shydub said...
    A bunch of awards you have in here nisha, you deserved all this friend. thanks for sharing this award to me, i'll grab it later for sure. have a nice day!
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hello nisha
    just dropping by here again
    have a great weekend
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hello nisha just dropping by here again to greet you a happy palm sunday
    Cryptomillions said...
    hi there! thanks so much for the awards and tags! i really love it. :) will grab it soon and post it too. take care! see you around :)
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Nishas, thanks for the award. I'll grab this Friend Award soon. Take care!
    Nisha said...
    Bluedreamer.. as always, your the friendliest buddy out here :-)

    Thanks for visiting me daily dear.. its really heart melting, you know :-)
    Nisha said...
    Sweetiepie.. thanks so much.. i guess its people like you and others who i should be thankful to, for being my friends :-)
    Nisha said...
    Shydub.. anytime dear.. take your time coz i know how busy a mom is.. hehe.. thanks for stopping by :-)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks for coming here to collect the award lovely.. much appreciated my friend :-)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks to you too, Dedeandro.. thanks for putting up the award :-)
    Lynn said...
    hello sis. thank u for these awards. i'll grab the "friends" award since i already got the others, ok?

    enjoy ur week. :)
    Nisha said...
    Lynn you can take whichever one you like sis, and thanks a lot for taking out the time come by and leave your precious comments here :-)
    coolingstar9 said...
    nisha,
    I am happy to know so many blogger love you.
    Wish you and all your friends happy everyday.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape