Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Ive been having these headaches since a week now and it all began while away from the computer. The pain begins as i open my eyes in the morning but it doesn't trigger off immediately, it feels as if some tantalizing blood vessels start taking over the brains in my skull and slowly prick them in the form of pain. The pain goes on to become quite intense by the day, pretty severe by the evening, and am seen holding my head in my hands trying to relax to rid myself of this attack. Though it subsides by the night but am attacked again by morning! it just doesn't seem to end and continues as a part of my daily schedule. Its all in one side if my head.. wonder why.. (in deep thoughts now)

I don't want to consume those medications that i believe could be harmful to almost 3 year old baby Alisha, while she still nurses. I mean taking one or two anacin tabs is ok for the first two days and quite acceptable, but never daily, and i better find a permanent remedy for its getting worse day by day. I do use my relaxation method but i need to let it go forever so i better check up with the doc, lets see what he says.. just a normal cold or whether its my eyes, or something more. The doc should know better so i need not crack my head up here itself! haha..

Its bearable yet unbearable, if only i could explain but as i type it does hurt in my brains... so i shouldn't continue here and come back to write more when am fine..

3 Comments:

  1. Meryl (proud pinay) said...
    Sorry to hear about your headache. Maybe you need to consult a doctor or maybe you need more time to relax.
    Naina said...
    see a doc lady..
    Ardy said...
    I'll include you in my prayer list! God bless you.

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape