Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Oops, i just saw i typed the title of this post instead of my blog into Mr linky which doesn't matter much, i guess, but has left me feeling careless.. hehe.. anyway, i like this video a lot and was a great fan of it when it first featured on music channels about 10 years ago. My mom loved this video a lot too and it still reminds me of her. I have no idea what peter does these days, whether any of his other albums have been released or not. Maybe the others could tell me. I can just say, that as teens we swooned over him during those days! ;-)

Still being attacked by bouts of migraine pains so taking some time of from blogging and trying to build up my own virtual farm on face book! Its addictive and fun and i've learned to pass the levels with ease. It also helps to distract my mind of these migraine attacks and am no less younger than anyone else who's part of it and remember, age(above 18, strictly!;-) doesn't matter when it comes to being on face book :-)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 Comments:

  1. Jackie said...
    A wonderful upbeat start to the week!!

    Happy MM,
    Jackie:-)
    Metz said...
    Love this seletion :) will be downloading it for my collection in a bit hehehe :) have a great week ahead dear :) xoxo
    shydub said...
    Good pick for MM Nisha, hope your ehad ache will go away soo and you feel better. kisses to alisha

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape